• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for magmarizer and electrizer

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yep, im now looking for a magmarizer and electrizer. You are free to offer. Thanks.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    i have a level 100 MYSTRY mew that i have recently cloned. how does that sound?

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    i checked your thread, and the only thing i have that you don't is a shiny charizard.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yeah, but i don't have Emerald so i can't encounter 'em.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Oh yeah thanks, but does anyone have them??

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I would give a 10 ANIV Celebi for both, but not one, sorry.

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Thanks to the wonderful generosity of the people on this board, I've recently acquired both an Elekid and a Magby.... But... no Electrizer and Magmarizer (I think thats what you call the evo items for those two pokes) So now I also need these items... Hi there toblerone, thanks again for the gift ;). Does anyone have these items and maybe a nice cloning process?

Thanks to anyone willing to help,
    Kate

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    i am new to the website,and i just got to the elite 4 and really dont have anyone to trade, but i really need an electrizer to evolve my electabuzz, does anyone want to be nice?

hubert-frank-chan

awesome trainer
    Years
    i have both if people are still looking? i wouldnt mind a ho-oh, celebi, jirach or deoxys for both if you have them. they can be cloned just not hacked. anyway give me an offer if your still in need.

Back