• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] looking for master balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2020
    Yeah that's it! Just have a few more until I complete my pokedex, thank you very much

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    flopsy if you are discord add me i'll help you finish your dex. creatures#5456

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2020
    Oké perfect; since i just happen to see that you apparantly have a few spare pokemon, are any of those spare perhapse one of the pokemons listed below? Those are the remaining pokemons for my dex to complete, would be highly appreciated!!

- Slurpuff;
    - Spritzee/ Aromatisse;
    - Rhyperior;
    - Escavalier;
    - Accelgor;
    - Sableye;
    - Oranguru;
    - Drampa;
    - Lunatone;
    - Groomy/ Sliggoo/ Goodra;
    - Zamazenta.

Touch trade them would also be fine of course. But just if it is possible; otherwise just the masterbal for the shiny zigzazoon. I'm only btw! Do you set up a trade?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    hey!
    can give you those. do you have discord? will make it easier to trade. creatures#5456

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2020
    I do not. But let me install it real quick; just the application right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2020
    Sended you a friend request; i've no clue how it works but figured this should be the way to start ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Hi! I have four master balls, I'm Looking for shiny these:
    Deino
    Rotom
    Ponyta
    Litwick
    Cramorant
    Passimian
    Dracozolt
    Arctozolt

Status