• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Mew, Shaymin, and Volcanion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega trainer

Professor Mega
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2017
    Hello all, I'm trying to get every Pokemon in my Sun game. I have several pokemon up for trade:
    -Necrozma
    -Heatran
    -Moltres
    -Terrakion
    -Cobalion
    -Various non-legendary pokemon

If you want two of the above (except Necrozma) then I wouldn't mind. You can just trade a junk pokemon to get the second one.

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
    Hello all, I'm trying to get every Pokemon in my Sun game. I have several pokemon up for trade:
    -Necrozma
    -Heatran
    -Moltres
    -Terrakion
    -Cobalion
    -Various non-legendary pokemon

If you want two of the above (except Necrozma) then I wouldn't mind. You can just trade a junk pokemon to get the second one.
    Try the trade shops here they can usually get you what you need and for a fair deal, I can give you a virizion if you need one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Hey, I got an extra shaymin, He's yours for free, its a 20th anniversary event Shaymin. My FC is 4442-2922-9836 and my IGN is Thunder, I'm ready whenever you are, just give me junk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back