• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Pokemon

Years
    Okay so I'm new to this. I have a few pokemon that I need in order to finish out my pokedex. right now I am looking for just three any of the evolutions of Cynderquil, Totodile, and Chikorita. I do not want any hacks. I don't have very many Legendary pokemon. Am willing to trade what I can. (new at this so if I left something out please let me know.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    If you don't want to trade your lengendaries for the Starters, let me know I have them all and will pretty much give them away.

Years
    I am willing to trade about anything for the three I'm asking. If there is somthing you want let me know. I'm also looking for a lunatone.

I have received all foiur pokemon I was looking for (at this time) I know I still need a houndoom or houndour. If you have one and would like to trade let me know what you're looking for.

Last edited:
    Back