• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for pokemons with pick-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    note that they must be 80+ im willing to trade u a deoxys or a shiny jirachi (both have active pokerus) for one. i also have that a shiny version of that pokemon whos name starts with an A and ends with a S pm me if u want that one

Last edited:

silent8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    i think he used action replay for jirachi but anyways here.

OT Diamond

ID Number 19368

Place Caught route 229

Ball Caught in master ball

Stats lvl 51, 168hp,109att,98def,107sp.att,109sp.def,132 speed

Moves zen headbutt,double-edge,gravity,healing wish.

silent8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    yea its legit. but whats up with these gay ass forum rules? lols im usin pokemon marriland instead. **** this haha

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    thats one quick way to get urself banned...and seriously whats ur problems...the rules are so dumb ppl dont share hacked pokemon which RUIN THE GAME..take ur crap somewhere else

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    silent8o8, watch your language. And don't question the rules, because I know you're smart enough to follow them.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back