• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking For Pokerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    I'm looking for any pokemon with Pokerus.
    I have all of the fire starters besides chimchar. I have all of the grass starters, with Treeko and Chespin with their Hidden Abilities. I have all the water starters. I have an eevee with it's hidden ability. And I also have Porygon, Feebas, Darumaka, and some others.

Years
  • I'm looking for any pokemon with Pokerus.
    I have all of the fire starters besides chimchar. I have all of the grass starters, with Treeko and Chespin with their Hidden Abilities. I have all the water starters. I have an eevee with it's hidden ability. And I also have Porygon, Feebas, Darumaka, and some others.

Nature of Porygon a and Feebas? Name others plz.

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • I have a shiny autumn deerling with Pokerus, may I know the nature and stats of Porygon please?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    I have a shiny autumn deerling with Pokerus, may I know the nature and stats of Porygon please?

The nature of the porygon is calm, because it was bred for a porygon 2 set, but I also have relaxed and brave. It's level 1 with 12/5/6/6/6/6 stats and it may have good ivs because I bred it with a friend safari ditto.

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • The nature of the porygon is calm, because it was bred for a porygon 2 set, but I also have relaxed and brave. It's level 1 with 12/5/6/6/6/6 stats and it may have good ivs because I bred it with a friend safari ditto.

Interested. :) I really need a good porygon. However if you wish to wait and see if you can get more offers than thats cool with me. Otherwise PM me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    Hi.

I dont know of you still Need pokerush, but i would love to trade with you. A chimchar or pokerush for oshawott and chikorita would be awsome.

Add me or pm me ;) 4957-3615-2074

Years
  • I have a japanese Lv. 3 Modest Oblivious Female Feebas with 31/x/31/31/31/31
    oh shizz... my bad i also have shroomish and a scatter bug with pokerus

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back