• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Riolu or Lucario. will return after bred if wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    I have been looking for riolu for about 6 hours and i am done looking for it can someone please help me out. I have a ditto and just need to breed to get riolu and you can have your pokemon back. i dont have anything truly significant to trade but you can have your pokemon back after if you would like. any help would be greatly appreciated! (no special requirements are needed for riolu/lucario)

Years
    I can just give you a Riolu I got from raid if you would send me a level 1 Morpeko and clobbopus please. Need them for my play through

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    sorry alex i dont have either of those. but i have the preorder meowth i am willing to give if you or anyone else wants

Years
    No worries. I'll send him anyway. Hopefully good karma will come back to me and someone will help me

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    my apologies i wasnt connected to the internet now i am alex lol this is my first time trading in SWSH still same code though

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    Hey I am hunting riolus now and if I find a female can I trade it to u for a ditto

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back