• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Shied exclusives and trade backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi there, I am looking for any shield exclusive (excluding the Ponyta line and Sableye). I can trade any Sword exclusives and staters.

I am also interested in doing trade/trade back for Zamazenta/Zacian. As well as other trade evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2020
    Hi there, I am looking for any shield exclusive (excluding the Ponyta line and Sableye). I can trade any Sword exclusives and staters.

I am also interested in doing trade/trade back for Zamazenta/Zacian. As well as other trade evolutions.

I'd love to trade exclusives. I'm in need of jangmo-o, dieno and darumaka

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020

I would the the Zamazenta/Zacian touch trade.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2020

I have the full exclusive Shield list ready for trade for the full Sword exclusive list. I'm also looking to exchange Kerrablast and Shelmet, and my Rhydon to get Rhyperior. The following Pokemon are ready to trade:

Sobble
    Milcery Gigantamax
    Lapras Gigantamax
    Appletun Gigantamax

Goomy
    Larvitar
    Galarian Ponyta
    Solosis
    Drampa
    Vullaby
    Corsola
    Lotad
    Sableye
    Croagunk
    Spritzee
    Oranguru
    Appletun Gigantamax
    Eiscue

Looking for:

Grookey
    Scorbunny

Deino
    Jangmo-o
    Farfetch'd
    Turtonator
    Mawile
    Gothita
    Rufflet
    Sawk
    Seedot
    Swirlix
    Scraggy
    Solrock
    Passimian
    Darumaka
    Flapple
    Stonjourner

Respond or message me and we can exchange codes! I am only looking to do a full list exclusive trade at this time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    I also have a ton of shield exclusives and need some sword ones. Ready to trade whenever!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Hi nateboss I have sword and willing to trade for shield Pokemon's
    Link code 4998

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    i have plenty of scorbunny's and Shield specific pokemon!! If anyone has any sword or the other starters hmu

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2020
    I can give scorbunny for goomy or Drampa.

I have the full exclusive Shield list ready for trade for the full Sword exclusive list. I'm also looking to exchange Kerrablast and Shelmet, and my Rhydon to get Rhyperior. The following Pokemon are ready to trade:

Sobble
    Milcery Gigantamax
    Lapras Gigantamax
    Appletun Gigantamax

Goomy
    Larvitar
    Galarian Ponyta
    Solosis
    Drampa
    Vullaby
    Corsola
    Lotad
    Sableye
    Croagunk
    Spritzee
    Oranguru
    Appletun Gigantamax
    Eiscue

Looking for:

Grookey
    Scorbunny

Deino
    Jangmo-o
    Farfetch'd
    Turtonator
    Mawile
    Gothita
    Rufflet
    Sawk
    Seedot
    Swirlix
    Scraggy
    Solrock
    Passimian
    Darumaka
    Flapple
    Stonjourner

Respond or message me and we can exchange codes! I am only looking to do a full list exclusive trade at this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back