• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Looking For Shield Fossils

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    How many do you need? I got 23 x Fossilized Drake and 17 x Fossilized Fish.

I'd like to get 1 Fossilized Bird and 3 Fossilized Dino myself.

Years
    Id like 2 drakes and 2 fish. I can give you 3 dinos and 1 bird.

Was quite honestly not expecting a reply anymore last night (well night for me anyway).

The post I'm quoting was made 9:43 PM my time (forum time is GMT and i'm on GMT +1). Dunno what time that is for you. East Coast USA (new york) is a 6 hour time difference, so I guess 1 or 2 hours more than that for mexico?
    Are you available tonight around the same time as your previous post last night? I'll keep an eye on the forum this evening and see if I can catch you on.
    We might have to try and schedule something otherwise.

I have four leftover aron's from egg move breeding standing by holding 2 fossilized drake and 2 fossilized fish.

Last edited:
    Years
    Was quite honestly not expecting a reply anymore last night (well night for me anyway).

The post I'm quoting was made 9:43 PM my time (forum time is GMT and i'm on GMT +1). Dunno what time that is for you. East Coast USA (new york) is a 6 hour time difference, so I guess 1 or 2 hours more than that for mexico?
    Are you available tonight around the same time as your previous post last night? I'll keep an eye on the forum this evening and see if I can catch you on.
    We might have to try and schedule something otherwise.

I have four leftover aron's from egg move breeding standing by holding 2 fossilized drake and 2 fossilized dino.

Yeah there is a 7 hour difference. Im on GMT -6. You can tell me more less what time you want and ill try to be available. Don't really mind what pokemon is holding the item, can be a pidgey and ill be fine. If you want a specific pokemon you can tell me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back