• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for shinies - can offer events

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Very sorry, E6m, but i already have a shiny Abra. Anything else?

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm.. sounds good.. can you give me a while? I'm due to trade in a tick.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    4510-9872-4341. Can you give me 30 minutes please? I'm meant to be on a trade, in, hmm, minutes ago XD!

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Sure, Itsugo. I would do the Tyranitar for.. hmm.. i have a shiny Vulpix.. i'm edging towards that Turtiwg, and maybe that Pickachu. I'll have to think about it. Is that ok?

Thats fine, I don't mind waiting. Just to make it clear I'm offering them both together. If that isn't enough I can offer an Entei lvl. 49 BT as well. I have more too so just ask if theres something you want :)

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    What, the shiny Turtwig and the Pickachu? If so, then thats a deal! I'm afraid you might have to wait a while whilst i clone. Ok?

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Hey tolberone, I'm ready BUT someone is cloning my turtwig now so I'll be about 10 minutes. I'll PM when I'm set.

Back