• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Looking for shiny necrozma for bundle of shinies (competitive perfect iv and ev trained kommo-o, haxorus, minun, tauros, and weavile)

Days
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    I'm looking for a shiny necrozma, I don't have many pokemon of value to give away alone, so i'm offering a package deal of a shiny kommo-o, level 100, fully ev trained with perfect ivs along with a competitive moveset, shiny haxorus, also level 100, with ok ivs and partially ev trained (max attack + some speed), along with a shiny weavile, with ok ivs and non ev trained, a shiny minun with good ivs and non ev trained, and lastly, a tauros with ok ivs and un ev trained. Most of these were caught in scarlet dlc, so they are pretty high level. None of them are genned or hacked, and i'm open to negotiate. IGN is rrrrrrrrrrrr, trade in scarlet or violet. Trade necrozma first, then i will trade kommo-o. After, trade junk pokemon for addition shinies in the bundle offerred.

Last edited:
    Back