• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for some help trading to myself [will trade whatever I can for the trouble]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Is there any chance any kind soul will help me migrate some pokemon from Sun to Ultra Sun?

I'll trade you whatever I can in return. Iv'e got several extra from a few breeding ventures. Adamant Heracross, Cubone and A. Sandshrew, Bold Mareanie and Yamask, Timid Noibat, etc.

I have a list of 10-15 I want to move over but if someone only has time for one or two trades twice, I'd graciously accept. Thank you so much ahead of time if anyone can lend me some of their time for this!

Rex 3883 8033 5445

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Is there any chance any kind soul will help me migrate some pokemon from Sun to Ultra Sun?

I'll trade you whatever I can in return. Iv'e got several extra from a few breeding ventures. Adamant Heracross, Cubone and A. Sandshrew, Bold Mareanie and Yamask, Timid Noibat, etc.

I have a list of 10-15 I want to move over but if someone only has time for one or two trades twice, I'd graciously accept. Thank you so much ahead of time if anyone can lend me some of their time for this!

Rex 3883 8033 5445
    Do you have an ash greninja because I can help you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back