• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Some Pokemon

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
Years
  • Hi! Just looking for two pokemon: an EV trained pikachu and shiny Suicine to be precise. I'll trade 2-3 shiny pokemon for either. Just request which shinies you want and I'll check what I have. I have some events too, but not nearly as many as some of the people on here . I'm currently on vacation so if you want to trade, be ready to wait until the weekend after thanks giving.

Okay, I compiled a list of pokemon in the first 150 numbers that I don't have. Typically, I only take the lowest evolutionary forms of shiny pokemon as I can evolve them for their counterparts. I DO NOT have these shiny pokemon in the first 150.

Ratata
    Pikachu
    Clefairy
    Vulpix
    Igglybuff/Jigglypuff
    Paras
    Venonatt
    Meowth
    Bellsprout
    Tentacool
    Seel
    Grimer
    Shellder
    Onix
    Exeggcute
    Koffing
    Kangaskan
    Goldeen
    Mr. Mime

Looking for Some Pokemon
    Looking for Some Pokemon

Last edited:

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • You're saying you have a shiny Darkrai, Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Groudon, and etc? Yeah right. To think that you were the one that said EV players was the worst.

You're twisting what I'm saying here.

Hi! Just looking for two pokemon: an EV trained pikachu and shiny Suicine to be precise. I'll trade 2-3 shiny pokemon for either. Just request which shinies you want and I'll check what I have. I have some events too, but not nearly as many as some of the people on here . I'm currently on vacation so if you want to trade, be ready to wait until the weekend after thanks giving.​

I said I'll check what I have, not that I have every shiny pokemon. There is no legitimate shiny darkai at the moment either.

Secondly, I never said that EV players were the worst kind of players. All I said was that knowledge about EVs was rare outside of pokemon communities like this one.​

Last edited:

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • Also forgot to mention that I'm looking for these shiny pokemon (preferably untouched)

Latios
    Lunatone
    Gulpin
    Entei

And an EV trained Xatu (non-shiny).

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • Hey! I have that Suicune you're interested in! You can look at it in my thread if you want (which is in my sig)
    What do you have to offer? (I know you said shinies, but are they EV trained, and what are they?)

DarkSkarmory

President of Skamory's Country
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2008
    I have a shiny Registeel Lv 40. UT.

Are your interested in it??

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • Hey! I have that Suicune you're interested in! You can look at it in my thread if you want (which is in my sig)
    What do you have to offer? (I know you said shinies, but are they EV trained, and what are they?)

I have a few EV trained level 100 shinies. Specifically Gallade, Blissey, Electivire, Heracross, Umbreon, Garchomp, and Wingull.

I have like 200+ other regular/shiny pokemon. I'm not going to list them all, so pick a few favorites.

Edit: Go Pre, Go!

I have a shiny Registeel Lv 40. UT.

Are your interested in it??

Actually, I have one already. Thanks anyways though.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • Awww sweet! What's the moveset on the Gallade, Umbreon, and Blissey?
    And would you happen to have a non-shiny Adamant Heracross?

Wow, I'm actually suprised you know about Pre. So few people do nowadays. It depresses me. He was such an incredible runner.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • Awww sweet! What's the moveset on the Gallade, Umbreon, and Blissey?
    And would you happen to have a non-shiny Adamant Heracross?

Wow, I'm actually suprised you know about Pre. So few people do nowadays. It depresses me. He was such an incredible runner.

Yeah, I just finished up my high school cross country career and my coach often mentioned him. I don't have a non-shiny adamant Heracross but here's the data on the other pokemon.

What about a shiny sableye lv 11 UT?

Alright, what would you like for it?

Last edited by a moderator:

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • *sigh*....
    I want all three. Is there anything else from my thread that you might want for them?

Hey, I run CC too! and Track! What was your PR for 5k?

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • *sigh*....
    I want all three. Is there anything else from my thread that you might want for them?

Hey, I run CC too! and Track! What was your PR for 5k?

I'm interesting in your Swampert, Shiny Milotic, and whichever Skarmory is better (shiny or non-shiny).

My PR for 5k was 17:01 I think.

Edit: I've occasionally used these on the Wi-fi battles but I've never transferred them to the Wii game to verify if they're legit. They seemed legit to me when I traded for them but you see anything suspicious, let me know mmk?

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • Okay, so...Suicune, and two of the other three you mentioned? which ones?

edit: actually, i'm sure you have some other good ones....is there one more you might be willing to offer so that way we could make it 4?

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • Okay, so...Suicune, and two of the other three you mentioned? which ones?

edit: actually, i'm sure you have some other good ones....is there one more you might be willing to offer so that way we could make it 4?

I have a Shiny Raikou if you're interested in completing a shiny legendary dogs set. If not, I have my own EV trained Ludicolo (Modest Nature), every legendary pokemon (normal, not shiny), and several 10 ANIV events.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
  • okay, that works. so you want to set up a time when we can trade? like Friday or something? or Saturday?

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • okay, that works. so you want to set up a time when we can trade? like Friday or something? or Saturday?

Saturday would work since I'm on holiday right now. I can't give you an exact time of when we can trade but it will most likely be during the night. I'm Pacific Coast time just for the heads up.

Back