• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for some pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0gues4int

Arquero Esmeralda
    Years
    So I just started a couple of days ago, but I'd love to have the team of my dreams :P.
    I'm looking for :
    Zennekin
    Froakie
    Alakazam

¡I can give pots and stuff like that!

Thank you and have a nice day.

Starlight Latias

Hi!, I'm Ellie!, i saw you posted in my Sylveon Giveaway thread!, if you want a Custom Bred Team that are EV Trained and IV Bred please PM me i love helping out new Trainers get started on their journeys!, if your Girlfriend also wants a Custom Team i would love to make her one too!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    Hey everyone, I need some pokemon strictly for dex purposes and am wondering if anyone would like to trade me them just to trade back after so i can get the entry?

legendary bird trio
    Weavile
    Magmortar

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have 706 pokemon for my living dex and am sooooo close :) thanks in advance!

Les

Years
    Hey everyone, I need some pokemon strictly for dex purposes and am wondering if anyone would like to trade me them just to trade back after so i can get the entry?

legendary bird trio
    Weavile
    Magmortar

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have 706 pokemon for my living dex and am sooooo close :) thanks in advance!

Les

hey i can do that. you'd have to trade me a legendary for the legendary birds just so that i know you're not going to take them. i'll trade it back with u when done

Years
    So I just started a couple of days ago, but I'd love to have the team of my dreams :P.
    I'm looking for :
    Zennekin
    Froakie
    Alakazam

¡I can give pots and stuff like that!

Thank you and have a nice day.

Have you gotten those Pokemon yet? If not, I'll breed you a Froakie and Alakazam; you wouldn't have to give me anything.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    hey i can do that. you'd have to trade me a legendary for the legendary birds just so that i know you're not going to take them. i'll trade it back with u when done

That would be awesome, my friend code is 0441-6540-2606. Let me know what you would like for legendary collateral for the birds, i got someone to trade a moltres to me for the dex so i only need the other two and a magmortar. Thanks for reading and in advance for your help!!

Years
    That would be awesome, my friend code is 0441-6540-2606. Let me know what you would like for legendary collateral for the birds, i got someone to trade a moltres to me for the dex so i only need the other two and a magmortar. Thanks for reading and in advance for your help!!

do u still need a weavile? erm... any of the regis or fighting trio. any legendary will do. my IGN: suck me off

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    do u still need a weavile? erm... any of the regis or fighting trio. any legendary will do. my IGN: suck me off

nahh i ended up getting weavile last night. ive got the regis and the fighting trio so that sounds good. ill add you now. and i like your ign btw bahah

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    Hey sorry, I went to have dinner. I just checked and i totally typed my friend code in wrong -_-

its: 0447-6540-2606

sorry about that.... I feel like a moron

r0gues4int

Arquero Esmeralda
    Years
    Hi!, I'm Ellie!, i saw you posted in my Sylveon Giveaway thread!, if you want a Custom Bred Team that are EV Trained and IV Bred please PM me i love helping out new Trainers get started on their journeys!, if your Girlfriend also wants a Custom Team i would love to make her one too!

Hey Ellie, we decided to share the same game so now we are both on AS, I don't really know alot about bred and stuff, but we would love a good team to beat the game :P, now we are currently in the 4th gym! I would enjoy if you help me out a bit here hehe.

Sorry for my english tho.

r0gues4int

Arquero Esmeralda
    Years
    Have you gotten those Pokemon yet? If not, I'll breed you a Froakie and Alakazam; you wouldn't have to give me anything.

I haven't got any of those pokemon u.u, I've been strugglin with a lot of stuff inside the game haha, its funny but also frustrating when I can't beat a gym leader!

Starlight Latias

Hey Ellie, we decided to share the same game so now we are both on AS, I don't really know alot about bred and stuff, but we would love a good team to beat the game :P, now we are currently in the 4th gym! I would enjoy if you help me out a bit here hehe.

Sorry for my english tho.
    Do you both have any Pokemon in mind you would two would like?

r0gues4int

Arquero Esmeralda
    Years
    Heh, I feel your pain!

I'll start breeding the Pokemon and have them ready for you by tomorrow. Sound good?
    Sounds good! Thank you!!!, I'll be checking the post tomorrow so we can talk :D.

Do you both have any Pokemon in mind you would two would like?

¡Well I love Delphox and she reaaaally likes Meganium! But any cute pokemon would work for her :P.

Starlight Latias

Sounds good! Thank you!!!, I'll be checking the post tomorrow so we can talk :D.

¡Well I love Delphox and she reaaaally likes Meganium! But any cute pokemon would work for her :P.
    Delphox and Meganium?, would you like one of the Sylveon for the team as well?, but for other cute Pokemon... Milotic could be a choice, same with Altaria I know Lopunny is also kinda adorable

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back