• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for someone to help me with some GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Hey, I'm making a game for pokemon and I was wondering if anyone could help me with making the gfx for some pokemon I've decided to add. It's going to be a large game so I would appreciate if I could have another person help me make the sprites (You will get credit and will be recognized for your work.) I currently need sprites for around 100 pokemon. I will need front pictures, back pictures, shiny versions of those, and I will need an icon for them when they are in your party. It will take a long time (That is why I'm looking for help.) If you would like to help me then please add my skype :)
    tifk57

Thank you

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Tifk. I'm actually currently working on a way to integrate game making and art; so that people like you can better build an artistic team to assist with any future sprites. Please be patient while we launch this, as it may take a while, but will certainly be worth it!

Best of luck to you. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back