• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for someone who could edit trainer sprites for my fan game

Years
  • I actually had someone who wanted to work on the trainer sprites for my fan game, but he stopped right after the first edit, due to stress in real life and such, so there's no chance that he will come back.

Even if it's just pixel art, I really have no feeling for coloring and shading anything in general. I even tried editing some trainer sprites back then and they looked horrible.

It would be really great if there was someone who could do some sprites for me, of course whenever they can.

I'm talking about all sprites: Overworld sprite (Gen 3, FireRed/LeafGreen style), front trainer sprite (from the 3rd up to the 5th gen) and some back trainer sprites (Gen 5).

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    I could probably help you make trainer sprites. I'm not bad at them:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back