• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for specific wonder traded Pokemon. Offering a free shiny as reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Hi. This hurts to talk about, but some years back, I lost my Gen 7 starter to OCD when I got the idea that I would be a bad person if I didn't wonder trade him.
    I really loved the guy. I already posted about this elsewhere, but to make extra sure people give their boxes one extra check, I'm going to give away a shiny Poochyena in Pokemon Home if you happen to have my pokemon.
    The pokemon I am looking for is a Decidueye named Comet. OT starts with the letter S. If you find a decidueye that meets these requirements, please send me a picture of its summary, so I can verify if it's my own.
    Whatever game it's in, please don't move it. Even if it's not in Home I will still deliver Poochyena and would like to keep Comet in 3DS era if possible and will retrieve him with my Pokemon Moon game.
    If I can verify it, it will be at least a month before I can retrieve him and subsequently deliver the shiny as I am currently in school and do not have access to 3DS or switch, so if you find him, hold onto him until then.
    Thank you for listening, and have a great day.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Here is a list of Pokemon from my boxes that do not share their original trainer with me. I recieved one of them in exchange for Comet (probably the Lycanroc) if any of these seem familiar, please let me know and let me know if you've seen Comet.
    Torracat - Ryan 123681
    Froussardine (Wishiwashi) - M.Draby 131870
    Manzai (Bonsley) - M.Draby 131870
    Trevenant - Kevin 507197
    Mauzi (A. Meowth) - Maik 971119
    Sandygast - MikeRey 276678
    Lycanroc Midnight Form - Nihil 043832
    Ectoplasma (Gengar) - JAYPOKEMON 894525
    Hypno - Brody 096071
    Drowzee - Sol 391973
    Veler (A. Golem) - Sill 610602
    アシマリ (Popplio) - アマナ 575832