• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for starter pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Currently starter pokemons I know of:
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle

Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile

Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip

Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup

Snivy
    Tepig
    Oshawott

Chespin
    Fennekin
    Froakie

(Correct me if i'm wrong)

I started out quite recently, so I don't have anything really to offer, so i'm more happy if I can get it for "free" if you wanna giveaway or feel like having many eggs over from your egg hatchings. It doesn't have to have any extra IV or any extra ability learned, a normal is fine.

Also is Ditto's rare? (to breed my self)

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I have an extra Ditto if you want. They're not rare. I think you get them in the Friend Safari (mine are from White2).

Also, I can get you:

Oshawott
    Bulbasaur
    Treeko
    Totodile
    Torchic
    Tepig
    Snivy
    Piplup

If you'll give me a bit to egg them :)

Years
  • No worries, got all time in the world :D

I can "egg" them aswell I think, since i'm still on the main story and run around alot naturally. Can I take your FC now for Ditto?

Do you have any "hatched" so far? I would love all you named, Oshawott, bulbasaur, treeko, totodile, torchic, tepig, snivy, piplup.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Yep, I've hatched all of them. Just have to do a quick Froakie trade with someone else and it's all good.

I added your FC. All the Pokemon are French and have their default French names, but it'll flip to English when they evolve.

I also cordially put PokeRUS on your Totodile, I believe. Totodile also knows Ice Punch, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance... Came with the original (egg moves).

:)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • straight from my boxes without breeding, I have I only have:
    Cyndaquill
    Chespin (W/ Hidden Ability Bulletproof)

However, I CAN breed the rest if you'd like.

Also, I have a box full of things with Hidden Abilities (including the pain-in-the-butt-to-catch Abra, and a lovely Female Eevee with a Bold Nature, and Vulpix and Munna who I believe you can only get after getting the Nationaldex)

And what version do you have? I could hook you up with the some of the version exclusives from the other game if you want.

Also, all of my Pokemon are German.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have Pokemon Y.

Would love that Cyndaquill and Chespin. (and Munna)

Ok my Pokemon are Swedish. ^^

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    From the looks of things you still need Chikorita, Mudkip, Turtwig, and Chimchar, yeah?

I don't know if I missed one or not, but I have all the starters so I can fill in the blanks for you. Just let me know if you still need, 'cause I'll have to breed them real quick. =]

I'll also echo the other offer to help out with version exclusives and stuff. :3
    (I have X)

Years
  • straight from my boxes without breeding, I have I only have:
    Cyndaquill
    Chespin (W/ Hidden Ability Bulletproof)

However, I CAN breed the rest if you'd like.

Also, I have a box full of things with Hidden Abilities (including the pain-in-the-butt-to-catch Abra, and a lovely Female Eevee with a Bold Nature, and Vulpix and Munna who I believe you can only get after getting the Nationaldex)

And what version do you have? I could hook you up with the some of the version exclusives from the other game if you want.

Also, all of my Pokemon are German.

From the looks of things you still need Chikorita, Mudkip, Turtwig, and Chimchar, yeah?

I don't know if I missed one or not, but I have all the starters so I can fill in the blanks for you. Just let me know if you still need, 'cause I'll have to breed them real quick. =]

I'll also echo the other offer to help out with version exclusives and stuff. :3
    (I have X)

Yup still need those.

Thank you belldandy for the starters you gave me.

I will soon go to sleep, you guys on tomorrow?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Yup still need those.

Thank you belldandy for the starters you gave me.

I will soon go to sleep, you guys on tomorrow?

Yup, sure will be. Just let me know when you're available. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back