• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for starters... pleese help

Stratomaster

METALLICA ROCK!,SLIPKNOT SUCK!
    Years
    hey im in need of a few starter pokemon chiqorita, cyndaquil, tododile, mudkip,bulbasaur and torchic i am also looking for regirock tell me if u have one and il make offers. pokemon i have to offer are...

flygon lv 46

metagross lv 56

and salamence lv50

and dragonair lv 36

and these starters... charmander, squirtle, piplup, turtwig, chimchar and treeko

and a lv 100 mew i am willing to give a lv 100 shiny palkia or lv 100 charizard

Last edited:

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    I'll trade you a Regirock for the Metagross my friend code is 1203 9485 4747

valorail

Super Breeder!!!
    Years
    hey im in need of a few starter pokemon chiqorita, cyndaquil, tododile, mudkip,bulbasaur and torchic i am also looking for regirock tell me if u have one and il make offers. pokemon i have to offer are...

flygon lv 46

metagross lv 56

and salamence lv50

and dragonair lv 36

and these starters... charmander, squirtle, piplup, turtwig, chimchar and treeko

and a lv 100 mew i am willing to give a lv 100 shiny palkia or lv 100 charizard

I might be able to squeeze in a torchic egg, as well as a totodile egg now.

Last edited:

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
    got dem all legit in doubles
    i live in uk and can't use my wireless router with my ds because it keeps on comming up with error message.
    ds lite is three days old and router 5 days old.
    game is also three days old and trached elite 4

Back