• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    Hi, I've got Bulbasaur you can have (they're breedjects so most have good IVs and stuff). You can just trade me anything for it if you like :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Hi, I've got Bulbasaur you can have (they're breedjects so most have good IVs and stuff). You can just trade me anything for it if you like :)

I'd really appreciate if you trade me your Bulbasaur, now, how do we go about making the trade? Do we use the GTS or do we add each others friend code?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    I'd really appreciate if you trade me your Bulbasaur, now, how do we go about making the trade? Do we use the GTS or do we add each others friend code?

Friend code is probably easiest - mine is 2895-9531-8955. I'm usually around this kind of time during the evenings.

Do you have any preference as to a Overgrow/Chlorophyll Bulbasaur?

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Friend code is probably easiest - mine is 2895-9531-8955. I'm usually around this kind of time during the evenings.

Do you have any preference as to a Overgrow/Chlorophyll Bulbasaur?

I've registered you now, as for those stats, whichever you like, I'm ok with any stat :D

btw my friend code is below my name so you can register me :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back