• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for stuff? I might have it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Hai, I have a large library of pokemon with 50% of them being duplicates. I have things from Regulars, Shiny, Legendary, Legendary Shiny, Mythical, Mythical Shiny, Event, Event Shiny, all up for trade. Since i think I have most pokemon there is not much I want. So basically I'm just helping out people. I really enjoy helping people in pokemon and if u need it, I probably have it! If you wanna get yo me quick, here is some ways to do so:

Snapchat: TumTumPankers
    Kik: Tom61500
    Discord: Kenai#9644

Years
  • Hey man. There's a couple Pokemon I'm really having a hard time getting my hands on. Maybe you could help me out?? You can reach me here or on discord under the same username

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hai, I have a large library of pokemon with 50% of them being duplicates. I have things from Regulars, Shiny, Legendary, Legendary Shiny, Mythical, Mythical Shiny, Event, Event Shiny, all up for trade. Since i think I have most pokemon there is not much I want. So basically I'm just helping out people. I really enjoy helping people in pokemon and if u need it, I probably have it! If you wanna get yo me quick, here is some ways to do so:

Snapchat: TumTumPankers
    Kik: Tom61500
    Discord: Kenai#9644
    I have a lot of them do you have a shiny adamant/jolly defiant pawniard or a shiny HA timid nidoran-M or their evolutions?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2019
    Hello! I was wondering if you could help me find a Stakataka, Marshadow, Poipole, and Genesect for my living dex? Stats and moves do not matter at all.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back