• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Looking for the following items (Please Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello everyone i'm looking for the following items for competitive play. So if any of you got to spare and are willing to trade them please post below. I'm not really sure what to trade for them so post also what you would like and i'll see if i can help you out. Thanks

Life Orb
    Focus Sash
    Choice Band
    Choice Scarf
    Leftovers

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Yo, i have Life Orb, Leftovers and Focus Sash. What are you willing to trade?

LF: Shiny or Legendary or 5IV/6IV or Competitive Pokemons

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Hello everyone i'm looking for the following items for competitive play. So if any of you got to spare and are willing to trade them please post below. I'm not really sure what to trade for them so post also what you would like and i'll see if i can help you out. Thanks

Life Orb
    Focus Sash
    Choice Band
    Choice Scarf
    Leftovers

I can give you all of those, just give me junk Pokemon in exchange :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back