• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for the starters not available in Pokemon X and AlphaSapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello you pokeaddicts ;)

I am looking for all the starters that are not available in Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire (those are the games i currently am playing or am planning on playing on in the near future).
    Underneath i have listed what i am looking for:

Johto Starters: Chikorita,Cyndaquil,Totodile

Sinnoh Starters: Turtwig,Chimchar,Piplup

Unova Starters: Snivy,Tepig,Oshawott

I can currently trade you the starters from Pokemon X and AlphaSapphire will be lv.1 pokemon.

The pokemon i can trade you are:

Kanto Starters: Bulbasaur,Charmander,Squirtle

Hoenn Starters: Treecko,Torchic,Mudkip

Kalos Starters: Chespin,Fennekin,Froakie

Thank you for reading this post!!

^^

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
    Years

I am looking for all the starters that are not available in Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire (those are the games i currently play or am planning on playing on in the near future).

I can currently trade you the starters from Pokemon X and AlphaSapphire on level 1.

The pokemon i can offer you are:

^^

Hey do you have anything other than starters to trade?

Years
  • I don't but I can give you few starters anyway :) they are cloned just so you know. My fc is 0559-7091-1768 if you wanna trade just now?

Hey again :) I would love some starters from you. Cloned or not...i will rebreed the clones and give them away then again either by trade or wondertrade. In addition.. I can offer Tyrunt, Amaura or Aerodactyl currently at level 1 as well. My friend code is: 1289-8292-0306. My apologies for a late reply :3c

Last edited:
    Years

I am looking for all the starters that are not available in Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire (those are the games i currently am playing or am planning on playing on in the near future).

I can currently trade you the starters from Pokemon X and AlphaSapphire which will be lv.1 pokemon.

The pokemon i can trade you are:

^^

In addition i can offer you Tyrunt, Amaura and Aerodactyl as well on level 1 {XD}

Years
  • I have them all... tell me which ones you still need and I can breed them for you

I am still looking for all 9 so that would be:

Not much to offer back though except for what is stated above...the 9 starters i do have and the three fossils..all at lv 1 {XD}

Years
  • I am still looking for all 9 so that would be:

Not much to offer back though except for what is stated above...the 9 starters i do have and the three fossils..all at lv 1 {XD}

Don't worry about an offer, I will be ready later tonight! (It's like 11pm where I live)

Years
  • Don't worry about an offer, I will be ready later tonight! (It's like 11pm where I live)

No worries. I am not in any hurry. It is around 6 am here now and i will be working from 11 am till about 6 pm my time which means 4 am till 11 am your time i guess ;-) Add me if you like as a friend and either pm me or leave a message here when you are ready. Thank you for your help and offer!! I will be adding you with the friend code that is in your signature :)

Years
  • In addition i can offer you Tyrunt, Amaura and Aerodactyl as well on level 1 {XD}

Thanks to Siongad (see the posts above) i have all starters now that i was looking for! But i am always willing to breed and trade the starters i own now as well the fossils as stated above so please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything! I will update this thread regularly with new pokemon that will be up for trade.

Siongad...Thank you so much for your help! Really kind and awesome of you!!!;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back