• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these! (Offering Legends/Ubers)

Uber Legend

Loves her ubers!
Years
  • Ok, so I am looking for:
    Axew (Female-High priority)
    Fraxure (Any gender)
    Haxorus (Any Gender)
    Kingdra (Female-High Priority)

Offering:

Virizion- Level 77 Moves:Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Giga Drain, Sacred Sword

Rayquaza- Level 73 Moves: Iron Tail, Extremespeed, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance

Krookodile (Female)- Level 67 Moves: Dig, Outrage, Crunch, Earthquake

Volcarona (Female)- Level 72 Moves: Silver Wind, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz

Groudon (Has a weird nickname)- Level 100 Moves: Solarbeam, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Bulk Up

Kyurem- Level 77 Moves: Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Fly, Endeavor

Serperior (female)- Level 66 Moves: Toxic, Frenzy Plant, Giga Drain, Energy Ball

Typhlosion (female)-Level 59 Moves: Defense Curl, Rollout, Gyro Blaa, Blast Burn

Glaceon (Female)- Level 59 Moves: Icy Wind, Mirror Coat, Hail, Blizzard

Mienshao (Female)- Level 61 Moves: U-Turn, Acrobatics, Stone Edge, Hi Jump Kick

Rampardos (Female)-Level 63 Moves: Ancientpower, Zen Headbutt, Head Smash, Screech

WARNING: I occasionally give my pokemon weird, non-creative nicknames, like "Grrr!" for example. You might want to ask about that regarding a specific pokemon of mine. ^^'

Black Version FriendCode in my signature. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I can offer you a free female Zoura if you'd like it. I have plenty so it is no problem on my part. Though I must point out that Brivary and by extension Rufflet is only available in a male form, if you'd like a Rufflet, Brivary's first evolution, I would gladly trade you it and a Feebas for your Raikou, I shall even add a Prism Scale so when you wish to evolve the said Feebas all you would have to do is trade it. If this interests you please respond via my shop PM or VM. Thank you and have a nice night or day.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2016
    Zorua for Typhlosion??

hi i saw your post and i can give you a female zorua no problem i looked at the list and i would like typhlosion to help me complete the black pokedex

Black Friend Code: 3052 7128 8180

Uber Legend

Loves her ubers!
    Years
  • I didn't realize Rayquaza was in such high demand. O_o
    Maybe I should've transferred all three of them over from Emerald while I still had it...

Back