• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these Pokemanz :p

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
Years
  • Can someone trade me one or more of the following pokemon on wi-fi (shiny or nolmal, any gender, any level):

A Chikorita
    A Cyndaquil
    A Feebas or Milotic
    A Scizor
    A Chimchar
    2 Solrocks
    A Heatran
    A Cranidos
    A Yanmega
    A Mawile
    A Kangaskhan
    A Magmar
    A Lickilicky
    A Mamoswine
    A Zangoose

and if they have more than one, and feel really, REALLY generous, (and I mean REALLY generous,) a Mew and/or Lugia. (Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask. :P)

arch

not pro but good enough
    Years
  • i have a cranidos and zangoose neither r shiny but i can give u a mild or sassy cranidos and a calm zangoose all male though

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
  • i got the starters a a few feebas. not looking for much. if i have a skull fossil i'd have one of them hold it and give it to you

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • Can someone trade me one or more of the following pokemon on wi-fi (shiny or nolmal, any gender, any level):

A Chikorita
    A Cyndaquil
    A Feebas or Milotic
    A Scizor
    A Chimchar
    2 Solrocks
    A Heatran
    A Cranidos
    A Yanmega
    A Mawile
    A Kangaskhan
    A Magmar
    A Lickilicky
    A Mamoswine
    A Zangoose

and if they have more than one, and feel really, REALLY generous, (and I mean REALLY generous,) a Mew and/or Lugia. (Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask. :P)
    *duying for a ho-oh :(* The ones in red are the ones I have. I can typicaly get you any of these pokes at almost any level. Ut, what ever you want.But Ill give all it to you for bidoofs if your not genorous at the moment :P.

Back