• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
Serious 24/31/28/16/31/26

hmm.. since you mentioned lucky egg... I'm gonna have to sit down now and check all my dittos... gimmie about 10 minutes.

btw.. GenGuy..... check the first page, all ditto related questions are answered.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2008
i need tha EV trained Espeon ill give you any or all of the following tm's im really despirate

54, 55, 57, 59, 60, 62, 63, 65, 66, 69, 76, 81, 82, 90, 91

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 16, 2010
Would you happen to have a female Adamant Turtwig?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2007
Would you happen to have a shiny Ditto?
I have some pretty good Pokemon. I don't know if you would be interested in an Arceus, Ho-Oh, or Lugia. PM me whichever of those you want, assuming you have a shiny ditto and are interested in the listed Pokemon. :)

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
Would you happen to have a shiny Ditto?
I have some pretty good Pokemon. I don't know if you would be interested in an Arceus, Ho-Oh, or Lugia. PM me whichever of those you want, assuming you have a shiny ditto and are interested in the listed Pokemon. :)

I don't take or deal with hacked pokemon.

would u trade ure espeon or your eevee timid for a life orb???unless you want something else

for one of the EV blanks, that sounds half decent.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
yo could we make the trade some time after christmas, my wifi is down till then

just keep in touch, man.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2007
I don't take or deal with hacked pokemon.

for one of the EV blanks, that sounds half decent.

I'm sure the Arceus is hacked, but I obtained him within a trade, same with Ho-Oh, but I'm not sure if he's hacked or not. But Lugia is legit. I caught him on XD: Gale of Darkness and traded him onto Emerald, then migrated him to Pearl.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
sorry, man, but that goes against the forum rules, and it goes against my trade thread's rules.

also, I am not looking for those pokes, I'm really only looking for what I have listed as I would like to achieve a steady supply of such items, pokes, and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back