• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for three things

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
Years
  • Lookin up 3 things
    Surskit
    Rhydon with rock head ability and Admanant or lonely nature
    bulbasuar with modest or mild nature

can offer
    starters
    spirtombs
    elekids and such
    just ask,I might have it

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    is surskit the one that evolves into masquerain? if it is i have one of those, and i would do it for an elekid (mine got stolen i think grrrrrrrrrrrrr)

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yeah, a day or two more and he's going in "the thread". it's that ev trainer guy. i gave him my elekid to train and he said he'd be back by tues or weds and here we are on friday and still no electivire

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • wolfie1177:I knew there was something odd about that dude.Well if theres anything you ever want ev trained you can always ask me.I find the pokemon in my game rather then make someone give me one

houndoomofdarkness:I have bulbasuars but im just trying to get the right nature so I can Ev train it

Back