• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Looking for] Thundurus or Thundurus-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    Hello, as the title I'm looking for a normal Thundurus or Thundurus-T, the IV and the pokemon Level Are Not Important, even if is low level would be better. I do mostly the timid nature and the Hidden Power Ice. Tell me with Which Pokemon would you be to exchange and I see if I will be able to settle.
    What I hope any of you will be able to exchange him. I have not a lot to offer, if you could exchange him I would be really grateful, thanks.
    I have these interesting pokemon:

- Volcanion
    - Kaldeo
    - Tornadus-T
    - Landorus-T
    - Cobalion
    - Milotic lv. 100 o 50 (competitive)
    - Lucario lv. 100
    - Scizor con pokerus
    - Ralts con abilità nascosta telepatia
    - Garchomp lv. 100 shiny
    - Tyranitar lv. 100
    - Chandelure competitive
    - Venusaur competitive
    - Charizard competitive

Years
  • Hello, as the title I'm looking for a normal Thundurus or Thundurus-T, the IV and the pokemon Level Are Not Important, even if is low level would be better. I do mostly the timid nature and the Hidden Power Ice. Tell me with Which Pokemon would you be to exchange and I see if I will be able to settle.
    What I hope any of you will be able to exchange him. I have not a lot to offer, if you could exchange him I would be really grateful, thanks.
    I have these interesting pokemon:

- Volcanion
    - Kaldeo
    - Tornadus-T
    - Landorus-T
    - Cobalion
    - Milotic lv. 100 o 50 (competitive)
    - Lucario lv. 100
    - Scizor con pokerus
    - Ralts con abilità nascosta telepatia
    - Garchomp lv. 100 shiny
    - Tyranitar lv. 100