• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I have pokemon shield version so I am unable to find Tornadus in the max lair :( I'm open to offers if you're looking for Pokémon exclusive to shield I can trade those for it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    I have tornadus. U have a zamazenta for trade by any chance? Or anythin else interesting

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I have zamazenta I also have some other shield exclusives like zekrom, garchomp, and latias. Whichever you'd like I'd be willing to trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    Hello, I need to complete my sword dex and I only need Zamazenta left. I can trade my Zacian and trade back since I want to keep my pokemon, or if your looking to trade Zamazenta for something. I have Mewtwo and Solgaleo or anything you like if I have it. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back