• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Totodile, Bulbasaur and Squirtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    Hey guys
    I'm playing Alpha Sapphire and I'm looking for someone to trade me a Totodile, Bulbasaur or Squirtle. Gender and nature doesn't matter at all. I don't have any good Pokemon to trade, just Charmander and Chikorita.
    My friend code is
    Robin 4184-3810-0106
    It would be awesome if someone could help me out :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    k my friend code is 1263-6992-1289 also give me a few minutes. I have to transfer him over from x and that takes a little bit

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    Oh aiight
    To be honest, I'm quite new to trading. What exactly do I have to do? I added your friend code

Nah I don't need that

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    once you get in the game go to the pss (player search system) and connect to the internet. Ill be on in a few minutes to ask you to trade. Once you see that accept it (my in game name is jacob), after that its simple.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back