• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi! I got the pokemon shield version and I'm looking for exclusive pokemon and the other starter.
    I have Sobble (water starter) and I want the fire and grass.
    I want Stonjourner against Eiscue.
    Farfetch'd against Ponyta.
    Question? Can I evolve Farfetch'd in the shield version or I need specific object?
    Eventually, I'll need to trade Zamazanta against the other legendary pokemon. (I need to play the game again)
    Thanks!

Years
  • You can evolve Farfetch'd without a specific item, but the way Farfetch'd evolves is by getting 3 crits in a battle. This requires that: 1) The enemy survives long enough for that to occur, and 2) Farfetch'd survives long enough for that to occur. This is easier said than done, and is made WAY easier by holding a leek, which increases the crit rate of Farfetch'd when held by that Pokemon. Just so you know.

I have all of those things, but I have a completed Pokedex w/ 400 of 400 on my living dex. I'll let others who are in need of trading have first crack at it, if no one steps up I'll gift you the Pokemon you need in exchange for an Apriball (from the ball guy, the moon, love, dream etc ball) or two as those are valuable trading commodities. I'll also point out that with a bit of internet research you can likely find the dedicated trade channels for making the kind of trades you are describing, and as a Shield player you are very likely to find the trade you need with minimal time and effort using that channel. Just so you know all your options.

Hope that helps!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Hello, who wants to help me? I want to trade my Machoke and then trade it back because I want it to evolve into Machamp.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Yea I don't mind... I also need to trade my ryhorn to become rhyperior

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back