• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] Looking for version exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    I'm playing Shield and trying to fill up the pokedex.

I'm missing some Sword exclusives like Turtonator, Deino, Farfetch'd, Mawile, Gothita, Sawk, Seedot, Swirlix, Scraggy, Passimian, Darumaka, Stonjourner and male Indeedee.

If anyone has any of these, I'll be willing to trade Shield exclusives (with the exception of Zamazenta) and Alola, Kanto and Galar starters.

This is my HOME friend code: ADCRUXQZJHYF

PM me if you have any questions or if you want a different pokemon to be traded to you.

Thank you in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Hi there! I have sword and can offer the following:

Turtonator if you can give me a Drampa.
    Stonjourner if you can give me an Eiscue.
    I also need Grookey, Ponyta, and throh. I can give you any other sword exclusives/the fire or water starter for those.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Sorry someone already traded with me.
    But if you need some of those pokemon I think I can trade you Grookey, Ponyta and Throh if you can wait for me to breed them.
    I don't have a Drampa or an Eiscue though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back