• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for Vicinti, Genesect, Shiny Meloetta, Shiny Bulbasaur / Ivysaur / Venasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Hi, I'm looking for Vicinti, Genesect, Shiny Meloetta, shiny Mew, and a male Shiny Bulbasaur / Ivysaur / Venasaur. If anyone has some clones of any of these or anything they wouldn't mind giving up please let me know! =)

Years
    Heyy! I've just recently traded with you. I can offer you a Victini. Also, I saw somewhere that shiny Mew's are not allowed to be traded here as they're all hacks. Mew is shiny locked.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Ahh I see. I didnt realize Mew was shiny locked. I just recently realized Meoletta is also shiny locked. Thank you for the information and yes if you have a spare Vicinti clone you could spare I would really appreciate it! =)
    Thank you so much in advance and thanks again for the previous trade! =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    I have never made a request to a trade shop before I was wondering if i ask you for a Vicinti, Shiny Squirtle, Shiny Eevee, and Cressillia. What kinds of pokemon would you need in return? =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back