• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Y-exclusive Mega Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Anyone want a shiny Lotad, shiny Klefki, and/or a 5 IV Calm Serene Grace Togepi (all but Attack) that's perfect to make a Paraflincher Togekiss?

Please PM me with your FC and I'll PM you mine

I'm looking for Y-exclusive Mega Stones atm. For those who don't know, they are:

Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Aggronite
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite

Years
    hey there, I am interested in the togepi. I can get you any 3 of these stones. youd have to wait till tomorrow though if that's cool.

Years
    Last update: As of a few minutes ago, I traded my Togepi for a Houndoominite (and a perfect Ditto to boot, thanx HM04)

Since I got nothing to trade atm, I have to close this thread. I'll start a new thread when I have something good. Thanx 2 all who traded with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back