• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking To assist...

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    I thought, maybe as an Idea, there can be a thread for people looking to join other teams, or projects, sort of as a recruitment area. So, instead of people searching far and wide for designers, people could offer there services up here, and be added on board to a team. Don't know if this will be locked or not, I don't think it will though, but, I feel it is a great Idea, and could help the community advance a step forward in the right direction.

Me, I'm available right now primarily as a mapper, and would like to join up on a project as one. I can also do events, but would like to stick to mapping. I could assist in alot of technical things, too, such as a weather system, HM abilities, etc... But, my preference, is to purly be a mapper. DMMP, up for recruitment. (Oh, I use RM2k3)

My references: Check the link in my sig, or, just check my sig!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    I can help U.u Want be My assist?
    I am good in mapper and events , cms and

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • At the moment, I'm caught up in my game (Pokemon Silk - see sig.), so I can't really help other people out.
    But at the moment, I am looking for a mapper, to help me map kanto.
    I'm busy mapping Hoenn- and RE-mapping the Calis Region's "Thread Islands". But if anyone would help- even provide one or 2 maps, would be a HUGE help. (mainly from cerulean and upwards in the Kanto Region)

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • I am also in need of a spriter, as The Great Saiyaman has left. I would like you to keep working on my walking sprites and also to be able to sprite pokemon.

You will have a huge place in my credits :)

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • Esai said:
    I am also in need of a spriter, as The Great Saiyaman has left. I would like you to keep working on my walking sprites and also to be able to sprite pokemon.

You will have a huge place in my credits :)

ESAI!!
    you coulda asked me lol!!
    *goes in a corner and cries*

Back