• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to trade for a Char(mander/meleon/izard), I can give better trades for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reec12

Fire Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    (If this is in the wrong place, I'm new here, sorry.... If you can direct me to where it should go, I'd be really thankful!)

Hi, I've had OR since Christmas, and I found out that you can only get any of the Chars through trade. Charizard is my all-time favorite pokemon since I was a little kid, and I'd be willing to give something better than it if someone already had one through another trade and would trade it to me! I've been expanding my Pokedex and have completed the Delta Episode, so any Pokemon you want I may have, including some legendaries...

Years
    Hey there,

I've been working on breeding the starters and have plenty of charmanders. If you are still looking I'll be happy to give one to you. If you let me know your preference for a name I can change it for you before the trade. Let me know...:)

In game name: Krowe
    3DS FC: 2681-0941-1555

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back