• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] Looking to Trade

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2021
    Hiya friends!
    Im new here and looking to get started in the trading community. After almost a decade I have returned to the pokeverse with the Pokemon SW/SH titles in prep for the D/P remakes coming.
    I don't have much to offer just of yet, though I do have one thing to offer if people are interested. I have the pokerus virus amongst the pokemon in my boxes, which I know is much harder to come by than any shiny. Whether there's a pokemon you wish for me to catch, or (I know it's hard to trust anyone on the internet, so this is only at your own volition) trade me a pokemon of your own for me to pass the virus onto and trade back.

If there is any interest in doing such trades please do feel free to message me and I will reply back as soon as I can.

Look forward to meeting and discussing new people! :)

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome to the forums! how did you stumble across our community? :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hiya friends!
    Im new here and looking to get started in the trading community. After almost a decade I have returned to the pokeverse with the Pokemon SW/SH titles in prep for the D/P remakes coming.
    I don't have much to offer just of yet, though I do have one thing to offer if people are interested. I have the pokerus virus amongst the pokemon in my boxes, which I know is much harder to come by than any shiny. Whether there's a pokemon you wish for me to catch, or (I know it's hard to trust anyone on the internet, so this is only at your own volition) trade me a pokemon of your own for me to pass the virus onto and trade back.

If there is any interest in doing such trades please do feel free to message me and I will reply back as soon as I can.

Look forward to meeting and discussing new people! :)
    Welcome to PC! Oooh pokérus, that's probably something people will be interested in :) I don't know much about trading myself, but like ReKoil suggests, the Trade Corner is where you'll find a lot of information and people to match your trade or offers in. I hope you'll feel like checking out the rest of the forums too; there's something for everyone here and it's easy to make friends! Good luck :3

Back