• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Looks like the starters we saw won't be in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    That's right. According to a man named Martijn Müller:

Alas I'm not allowed to release any pictures at this time. Seeing how the starter Pokémon have had a major overhaul (really major, they're completely different), they don't want to release anything before it's got its final design.

This means that the starter pokemon we have grown to love will NOT be in the game. According to him, the ones we saw were trashed. Junk. Gone.

Discuss.

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
    Years
    Where did you see this? They've released videos and even on pokemon sunday, i'm pretty sure these are the final.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I took that quote to mean that when those three were originally drafted, they looked completely different than their final designs...the ones we've seen already. XD

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I took that quote to mean that when those three were originally drafted, they looked completely different than their final designs...the ones we've seen already. XD
    Which is exactly right.

I do however, want to know if the drafts are better... we'll never know though :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back