• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Breeding Ranch

Years
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Welcome To Lornami's Breeding Ranch!
    Friend Code: 5413 3558 0773

Some of you remember me from a long time ago, I had a semi-popular breeding thread.
    Well first my WiFi went to hell, and now recently I lost my DS with my Pearl in it. So all my past breeding save for a few are now gone. The good side of it is that it's spurred me to start playing more on my Platina. So I hope I can get this started again!
    I'll only have a few pokemon to start off with, but if you would so kindly help me get things on my wanted list, it enables me to do more breeding. It's like a puzzle! :D

Information:
    + No Hacked Pokemon. I really don't want cloned pokemon but if you don't tell me I won't say anything.
    + Respect others in this thread! I won't tolerate any insults to myself or others.
    + 9/10 I won't have any events, or something big. Only these critters.
    + If I've mistaken a move in the moveset, TELL ME! Even if I can make out some kana, I don't know the Japanese word.

The Setup:
    Here is how it's gonna go.
    - DON'T PM me. This is what this thread is for.
    - State which Pokemon you want, and which pokemon you would give. I am prone to just GIVE you it rather than think of something, and I really need to make sure I get things on my wanted list. So offer something. Period.
    - Put your friend code if you have any doubts that the one in your signature might be unreadable.
    - The Pokemon are ordered like this.
    {MD Image of Pokemon} Moveset
    {Female or Male} Name -Japanese Name-(Romanji)[Translation] Nature (These are ones that I've hatched. I'll problly only hatch one to verify, unless I was looking for a nature/gender)
    {Egg} How many eggs are available.
    - Hatched Pokemon that I trade off will be striked out for archival purposes.

Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    SPECIALS!
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch

Lornami's Breeding Ranch

:D Today's special is... Dratini Eggs!
    I need berries for my pofin and other things, so I'm gonna trade Dratinis for one berry! ;D
    These berries are...
    Lum, Mago, Avgau, Wepear, #23 - #64 minus Magost, Haban, Ganlon, and Petaya
    4 Eggs

Breeding List
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Razor Leaf
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    はな(Hana)[Flower] Modest
    [Traded] to Rystar
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Zero! Tell me and I'll get you some eggs.

Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Tackle, Aqua Ring, Aqua Jet, Brine
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Sai-Happy Face- Timid
    [Traded] to Rystar
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    ぁびます(Abimasu)[Bath] Hardy
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    しな(Shina)[Dignity] Lax
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch

Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Tackle, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    はやし(Hayashi)[Grove] Gentle
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    さくら(Sakura)[Cheryblosom] Gentle
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    (Nana) Mild
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch

New!
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Scrach, Growl, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Kina Docile
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch

Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Grasswhistle, Magic Leaf
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Yash Bold
    [Traded] to FelixXx
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch

Possible Future (CAN'T GET THESE YET!)

Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Slash, Mirror Move, Brave Bird
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Fake Out, Fake Tears, Attract
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Endure, Baton Pass, Agility, Swager
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang

Wanted
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    ANY FEMALE STARTER! Besides Bulbasaur, Piplup, and Squirtle *Really need fem Torchick
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Female Mag Family and Ele Family
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Nidoran
    Lornami's Breeding Ranch
    Growlithe
    Nature Dittos

TMs:
    TM31 - Brick Break
    TM87 - Swagger
    TM63 - [Not Sure]
    TM68 - Giga Impact
    TM57 - Charge Beam
    TM 70 - Flash
    TM 87 - Swagger

Items:
    Scarfs for Contests
    Moonstone
    Everstone

Level Help
    PKMN Collector used to do this for me.
    Raise a pokemon to a certain level for me, with certain moves. You get 2 eggs of your choice.
    *Unless I specifically direct you different, you need to catch these pokemon yourself. Most will be common anyways.

[0] Projects Needing to Be Done

Last edited:
    Years
    hmm, well i already have elekid with ice punch & cross chop, and a charmander w/ dragon dance, so i guess maybe a squirtle with aqua ring and aqua jet? i'm not really picky, any egg move pokes that you have are fine, a nice nature would be cool too but its not a neccesity. i just ask that you nickname them (and not all capitals please) ^_^ and if you need a female squirtle i have one of those for you too

edit: i just realized its platinum, so just put in random katakana and we'll say its a nickname ahahaha

Years
    :/ I can't give up the pokemon on the old breeding list until I make some babies. Meaning I would need to get the female Squirtle first then get back to you on that. I could trade the female squirtle for a Roselia with the moves listed in The Breeding List. She has a Japanese name (but yes, nicknamed). Would you want it in English? (Read edit while updating. You can put in English characters, but alot smaller amount.)

Egg Move Roselia for the female Squirtle?
    After some time I would have an Aqua Ring and Aqua Tail Squirtle, which I could trade for the female Bulbasuar.
    More time, then I would have a Giga Drain and Leaf Storm Bulbasuar for the female Piplup?
    And then I could get an Aqua Ring Piplup. :d

This is what the whole Puzzle thing was about in the introduction.

Years
    ahh okay, it all makes more sense now. yeah! i'd be glad to help you out. i already have a leaf storm bulbasaur (i breed quite a bit myself) but if you want i can just send the female bulbasaur, piplup and squirtle your way and then whenever you get a chance to give some pokemon back i'd be fine with that. i'm not too picky =)

and as for the nicknames, whatever you think is cool i'm fine with, i just prefer them to be named something other then what they actually are..

Years
    So you'd give all at once? :D That'd help alot, because I hope my WiFi doesn't mess up like normal.

:3 I have the egg move Roselia named Hana (Flower, in Hiragana) and then two pokemon who are nicknamed. A female Buizel named Bibi (Hiragana) and a female Wurple named Akaibu (Redbu, in Hiragana).

If that's okay I'll see you in WiFi. Please forgive me if I make some mistakes, xD I don't know how to navigate around it yet.
    AH! I ment I didn't know how to nagivate around the normal one in Japanese. o_O Platinum is different! I can walk around and stuff...xD And no I'm not upstairs instead of downstairs.

(xD Sorry it's taking so long to reply. I keep getting caught up with other things.)

Years
    *o* Your like the only other person who likes to nickname things too!
    Those names are adorable! Riviera is so pretty! Tilly ♥! I'll take good care of them! :D

Years
    hahaha yeah, i think they're so much more like pets when they have names. ^_^ and don't worry! i'll take great care of Hana, Akaibu and Bibi! (also awesome names i must say!) they'll make great additions to my expanding collection of ev'd pokes, i can already see Hana getting lots of battle action. i'm always breeding and such so if i come across any other female starters (or females of cool pokes in general) i'll let you know! thanks for the trade!!

Years
    You're very welcome! :3 I'm making Squirtle babes right now. Once the first one hatches I'll move on to a Bulbasuar. I have to get the Wartorle to level 44 to learn Hyrdo Pump before I start on the Piplups.

Years
    :/ I only have one that I'm still breeding with. If I get one from the eggs I can trade.

ADD: LUCKY DUCK! My next egg was a female. :3 Still want her?

Last edited:
    Years
    .-. I-I'm still here! Don't die, I still need some pokemon. ;_;

Updated w/ a new Bulbasuar incoming.

Detox

Hey, I have a few extra(all) berries, ill gladly give you one for a bulbasaur egg.

oh, and id be happy to raise some pokemon for you.

Last edited:
    Back