• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami's Chirstmas Egg Grab-Bag!

Years
    xD You guys are really great, I mean really. This is the first forum that I've tried to be active in and that I havn't been ignored in the posts I contribute or the threads I've created.
    Really, thanks. ^o^

Years
    No, I'm sorry, there are no spots left.

Though I am planning to do this again soon so keep watching.

Years
    D: That wouldn't be fair to everyone else. If I reserve a spot for you I have to reserve a spot for everyone, and that would basically picking the numbers before I start the event. I could stick pokemon in numbers of the people I don't like!

Just be patient, okay?

Years
    Next time is new years, but I might make this a regular thing. Like weekly or monthly. (It'll probly end up being in my trade thread)

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ok so form reading all the posts from when I last checked here, all the eggs being given out are postponed??? Crap...dude that sucks..
    Ok well Im kinda disapointed, but I can wait.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    hey i know i am lazy but i had to start my game again (got erased and backup didn't showed up D:) So i had to start form 0 again i am going to post my FC in a while so don't worry i am already up to the E4 again so i am gonna go grab it and come to put it in here :P

Back