• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Island (3rd time) (PG 15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OOC- I'm temporarally opening room for 2 signups. EDIT- Never mind, only 1.

IC- "Hi." He said. Abby blushed again. She never had the confidence to talk to guys, ever. Suddenly, the urge hit her again- the urge to kill herself. It had nothing to do with what as going on that moment, but she knew no one would care. She searched for a way to kill herself, quietly, running away from Gabe, saying she'd talk to him again, even though this was most likely a complete lie. She saw a vine. She didn't want to kill herself by hanging herself, but she was pretty desperate...

She climbed up the tree. Abby then released Summer. "Goodbye... this time, for real." Hanging herself wouldn't involve much noise; hopefully she wouldn't scream, so it wouldn't attract any attention. She got up on a branch, grabbed a vine, and wrapped it around her neck. She then jumped off the tree. She strted to sufficate. "I hope I do die this time..." She thought to herself. After a short amount of time, everything went dark. She then saw the light. Was this the end?

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
IC: Gabriel saw Abby run away. "Hey, hold on!" - he said. But Abby didn't listen, and ran into the forest.
A few moments later, he found her. Abby was upon a tree, and she had a vine wrapped around her neck, then jumped off the tree. He saw her starting to suffocate.
"I gotta do something before it's too late! Turtwig, use Razor Leaf on that vine!" - he said, releasing his Pokémon. Turtwig shot some leaves at the vine, cutting it off. Abby fell on the ground.
Gabriel checked her, to see if she could still breathe. She could, relieving him, then he took out the vine from her neck.
"Uff. I thought she wouldn't make it. Hey, you okay?"

Years
Abby looked up at him. She blushed... again. "Wow.... he saves me from suicide again. Wow. Maybe I should stop attempting suicide..." "Uh... yeah. Thanks." "No problem. Anyways, were you attempting suicide AGAIN?!" Abby looked down. "Uh... yeah..." "But why?" "I didn't think anyone would give a s***..." "I would, Abby." "Woah! What the hell?! He just met me! But he'd CARE?! Woah... um... uh... this is a bit of a surprise..." "But, uh, you just met me... and you'd still care? Seriously?" She looked at him with big eyes. She was still surprised. He couldn't be serious, right? After all, no one really seemed to care about her anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back