• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Island (PG 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    As Harry and Croconaw explored the new part of the island, the sun rose. "I guess it's morning....these guys are probably awake." Harry said as he grabbed his pokeballs, releasing Onix, Munchlax, and Altaria. The were all happy to be out of their pokeballs. "Hey guys!" Harry said to his pokemon. They all growled happily. Then Onix's head perked up and he looked around and then sniffed Harry. "What is it Onix?" Harry asked. Onix stuck it's nose in Harry's bag and pulled out the piece of metal Harry found, and put it around his back.

"You like that metal? You can keep it." Harry said happily to Onix. Harry then fed all of his Pokemon. After all his pokemon ate, Harry returned them to their pokeballs. Harry smiled and explored the new area some more. As he walked along a beach, he noticed a pokemon. He pulled out his pokedex and found out it was a Mareep. "A Mareep..." Harry grinned and released Munchlax. "Munch!" Munchlax said happily.

"Alright Munchlax! Hit that Mareep with mega punch!" Harry said to Munchlax. Munchlax nodded and ran up and hit Mareep with a powerful blow. Mareep growled and hit Munchlax with a Thundershock. Harry frowned and looked at Munchlax. "Munchlax! Hit that Mareep with your new move! Blizzard!" Munchlax nodded and jumped up and shot Mareep with a powerful blizzard attack. The Mareep rolled it's eyes and passed out. Harry grinned and threw a pokeball at it. It shook a couple of times and it was caught. Harry hugged Munchlax and returned it to his pokeball.

Harry released his newly captured Mareep. It looked at him with a confused stare. Harry smiled and bent down, handing it an oran berry. "Don't worry Mareep, I'm your friend. Mareep looked at Harry, and then he came up and ate the oran berry. Harry smiled and patted Mareep on the head. "You're a cute little guy...you'll be a lady killer." Harry said with a laugh as he patted Mareep. Mareep was healthy again and rubbed against Harry in affection. Harry smiled and returned Mareep to it's pokeball, and continued exploring the island.

Years
    "But Blu, you look so tired..." Blu was already sleeping. So much for training her. Abby had a plan- a plan to escape. Escape from this island for good. "But what about the others...? I don't know Dawn, Timothy, or Chris that well, but still... and plus, I know Fraky pretty well. And Harry's my boyfriend, and I never thought boyfriends got that good... And plus, this is technically his Tropius... and I miss Harry so much..."

Abby walked outside. It was thunderstorming out. Sure, it got warmer, and the snow was melting, but it would be dangerous to fly out. Then Abby realized Cheeky could help her out by absorbing thunder if it hit. She when Cheeky knew what Abby wanted, she agreed. All of the other Pokemon got in their Pokeballs willingly, because very few of them could handle lightning. Even though Twilight stayed outside, she wasn't on Abby's shoulder. She was in her lap on Tropia's back, while Cheeky stood on Abby's head.

They flew out. Lightning would have struck them if it weren't for Cheeky being an electric type that could store it. However, she had an overload, and when another bolt stuck her, she had to release her electricity. Her little life relied on it. So she did, and boy did she have a lot to release.

Abby didn't yell. She already knew why Cheeky was doing it. Despite pain, Abby managed to call Cheeky back into her Pokeball. She was paralyzed. Twilight was paralyzed. But worst of all, Tropia was paralyzed. They were falling, and the three blacked out. Surprisingly, they were shockingly close to were Harry was. Just more bad luck Abby managed to attract, but at least this one had a decent ending, if Harry cared, which hopefully, he would.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Harry walked alongside Croconaw. "Pretty decent out today." Croconaw looked at him and agreed. Suddenly, Harry could make out a figure falling from the sky. It was Abby and Tropius! Harry had to act fast to save Abby. He grabbed a pokeball. "Alright Onix, let's catch them!" Harry said as he released Onix....but Onix didn't come out....a Steelix did. "Ohhh.....Steelix, you must have evolved from that metal coat!" Harry smiled and jumped on Steelix's back.

Steelix moved fast and Tropius landed safetly on Steelix, with Abby on Tropius. Harry ran over to Abby and looked at her. "Oh man...this looks bad..." Harry picked Abby up and sat her safetly on the ground. He then looked at Tropius. "Tropius....it'll be ok." They were both knocked out. Harry ran to the woods nearby and found some Cheri Berries. He gathered them up and quickly ran back. He pretty much force fed Abby and Tropius the Cheri Berries. They seemed be alot better from their shock. Harry smiled and reached into his backpack, pulling out some Oran berries, and some bananas he found earlier.

"This is for you guys...you'll wake up in an hour probally" Harry left the food near them and looked at Abby. "I know you probally want me to stay...and I want to stay......but I have to keep training. I hope you understand..." Harry looked at Croconaw and then at Steelix and nodded. "Let's go guys." He said as he looked back at Abby, not leaving them anything to know that he saved them.

Years
    Abby woke up about an hour later. She was confused. It had already gotten much darker out. "What the... what happened?" Abby was fine now, and Tropia and Twilight looked like they had been awake for a lot longer. "What happened...? I don't remember anything... where am I?" She looked around. It looked like Abby was out in the middle of the woods.

Now what? She couldn't remember anything. She didn't know where home was. So she set out in some random direction. She didn't know if she was near anyone else. At this point, she could only hope.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back