• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lost my Diamond game... :(

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    And I don't really know what to do. I've been looking a lot for it, and have been considering just buying a new copy and starting from scratch, but the thing is I was pretty far, had imported my Pokemon from Emerald, etc... I'm just in a bad situation.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Years
    Lost my games and other important things plenty of times..

Usually the things that we search for so hard come up when we're expecting it at the least.

It's either gonna come up my friend or you just seriously have bad luck =/

PokeMaster3

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    Thanks. Do you just get a new game and start from scratch when you lose them?

Zheeph

2794 3335 3469 - SoulSilver FC
    Years
    Well, i have lots of pain to share in that matter.
    About half a year ago, i had Pokémon Firered, always in the same place, one day i went to a friend of my mom's place with my mom for about two days, i looked for firered the day before, nothing, i ended up not taking it (or so i think, it may actually be there, i was a bit emo in that day so i can't recall) i come back, i spent days looking for it, i threw everything that was in my room to the floor in order to find it, i moved stuff aside, i did this for about 2-3 days a week for about 4 months.
    Then i gave up.
    My Gardevoir, my Jolteon, my Salamence, my Persian, my Dragonite, they were all there, i declared them dead.
    I still miss them, they were awesome friends and amazing battle mates.
    *tear in my eye falls down*

But yes, buy a new one, a friend gave me his Leaf Green because he didn't play it. (I had emerald, but leafgreen was a better game to level my pokémon because of the sevii islands)

PokeMaster3

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    Ha, I am also actually thinking of restarting my Emerald game too, so I can reimport those Pokemon into my new Diamond/Platinum game. That way I'd basically be in the same place as before. It's going to take awhile :/

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I lost my Pokemon SIlver once, and I later found it under the couch.

Do you remember the last time you've placed your Pokemon Diamond?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    And I don't really know what to do. I've been looking a lot for it, and have been considering just buying a new copy and starting from scratch, but the thing is I was pretty far, had imported my Pokemon from Emerald, etc... I'm just in a bad situation.

Has this happened to anyone else?

im sorry to hear that. i did that once to my gold and ruby game. found my ruby game about the fridge and my gold game in a dresser

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Well, I have never lost any of my games, but unfortunately for me my Emerald, Ruby, AND Sapphire died.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I keep careful track of my games so I don't lose them. If I did, I'd probably go nuts. Eventually I'd probably start over with a new copy, but I'd have that stage where I think about whether I should or not.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    eh no. I am very protective of my pokemon games. They have their own special case with a lock on them. Its weird I know, but I cant afford someone erasing my work......again

PokeMaster3

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    Well, i have lots of pain to share in that matter.
    About half a year ago, i had Pokémon Firered, always in the same place, one day i went to a friend of my mom's place with my mom for about two days, i looked for firered the day before, nothing, i ended up not taking it (or so i think, it may actually be there, i was a bit emo in that day so i can't recall) i come back, i spent days looking for it, i threw everything that was in my room to the floor in order to find it, i moved stuff aside, i did this for about 2-3 days a week for about 4 months.
    Then i gave up.
    My Gardevoir, my Jolteon, my Salamence, my Persian, my Dragonite, they were all there, i declared them dead.
    I still miss them, they were awesome friends and amazing battle mates.
    *tear in my eye falls down*

But yes, buy a new one, a friend gave me his Leaf Green because he didn't play it. (I had emerald, but leafgreen was a better game to level my pokémon because of the sevii islands)

Yeah, it sucks to lose all of the Pokemon that you have trained for so long... oh well.

PokeMaster3

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    I lost my leaf green a few years back, luckily I had migrated everything over to Diamond but still, I miss it.

I lost LeafGreen too when I had it, but just sort of gave up on it because I got Diamond. Now I lost Diamond :(. Oh well, I'm just buying a new copy.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Its either in A) garbage B) clothes drawer/hamper C) behind a piece of furniture D) pet ate it E) some one stole it or F) hmm i dunno stuck between a place so small its the width of a game cartridge and its deep so you cant see it.

I once poured alcohol into my pokemon blue game because it pissed me off. It was waay back when it first came out. I regretted it, i think my brother had red and we played it until the battery started going weird.

You will find it, just search for it with a calm mind. Maybe it will turn up some where else in the house.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    i lost sapphire, then found it about a year later, then lost it again, then found my previously lost firered, which i lost again :D
    and i need to find platinum and pearl :|

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I lost my brothers Yellow version once and it later turned up in the car. You could try checking in a car under the seats, between seats, certain compartments, and cup holders.

PokeMaster3

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    i lost sapphire, then found it about a year later, then lost it again, then found my previously lost firered, which i lost again :D
    and i need to find platinum and pearl :|

Haha, you're like me. I've lost Crystal, Leafgreen, and Red way back in the day.

Back