• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Lost my interest—stopped playing this game ages ago."

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Minecraft: Repetetive. Everytime I built something, it would always be "now what"

Mario: Whole concept got boring, especially any remake they try to do with the original game. Only one I'd still play is the Paper Mario series. But the whole get coins, dodge mushrooms, go into tubes got way WAY too repetitive.

Years
Age Of Empires III, hard to believe I haven't played it since 2011 now.

I guess SimCity Deluxe edition too...I'll get right on it soon.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
I used to enjoy the Final Fantasy games for the SNES when I was a kid (and their remakes for the GBA and DS), but once the series jumped to the original Playstation, I lost all interest in it entirely. Coincidentally, I hated Sonic when I was a kid because it was Sega's thing, but when it jumped to the Gamecube (and Nintendo's platforms), I obsessed over the series badly until eventually getting turned off of it by the DS game Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (I hadn't played a game in the series or that bad since).

Years
One series that I completely lost my interest in after spending so much time on it was Mass Effect. I only have PS3, so I actually played Mass Effect 2 first, before getting the opportunity to play the original, and then replay the 2nd one again. I could honestly say I enjoyed the second playthrough more than the first just because I understood the backstory of many more of the characters at that point, and I couldn't have been more excited for the 3rd installment.

By the time I finally got it (I actually got a free copy), I had heard a lot of the negative comments about the ending of the game already, and figured I'd wait for a bit to give it a go. Now nearly a year and a half later, I've still never even touched the game, and really don't have a desire to even play it at this point.

Years
I bought kid Iccurus uprising when it came out, I played it once (total of 3 minutes then just tossed it aside.
Bring a lefty I found the controls SO irritating, waste of money and just really dull which I was disappointed with. I've gone back to it a couple of times but still can't get into it (AND still can't work the controls easily, damnit cack handedness!)

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
It's actually Xenoblade Chronicles for me, honestly. I don't even think I'm 25% done, and apparently it takes around 100 hours to beat. I'm around 24 hours in currently, but most of those hours were from running around doing sidequests. I play it every now and then, but it's quickly overshadowed by other recently released games and put to the side until I'm finished with those. I don't think I've played it since June. It seems like I have to be in the mood to play it. I don't hate the game, I like most-if not all-of the things about it. I just don't play it too often.

Funny thing is, the way I play it is the inverse of how most people play games. I don't play it often, but when I do, it's for maybe 4-7 hours at a time. Most people I know seem to play games frequently, but for like 1-3 hours at a time. xD

Vairan

Hurr, Mah 3DS Is Blue
Years
i used to play a ton of TTT for Gmod. I got to the point where i became an admin for a server i was frequently on. The game itself got really boring and most of the players were very immature and ruined the good parts of the game. 380 hours later and i quit. You couldn't pay me to play TTT again

Back