• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost my near end game Pokemon Ruby file- is anyone able to provide a replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2017
    Had my entire game go to pieces after trading a Bellossom in Pacifidlog Town. Can someone create a replacement?
    My memory is fading fast so the details may be vauge:

Pokemon Team:

Lv 48 Torchic - named Fawkes.
    Knows Overheat, Flamethrower, Quick Attack and Slash.
    Lv 40 Skarmory - named Balamory.
    Knows Swift, Steel Wing, Fly, and Agility.
    Lv 30 Gyrados - named Mr. Useless.
    Knows Dragon Rage, Strength, Surf, and Dive.
    Lv 33 Spheal - named Pavlova.
    Knows Ice Ball, Aurora Beam, Take Down, and Ice Beam.
    Lv 35 Kadabra - named Mew.
    Knows Psychic, Secret Power, Teleport.
    Lv 46 Groundon - named Apocalypse.
    Knows Earthquake, Slash, can't remember the rest.

Other Pokemon in the PC include: Dodrio, Rhyhorn, Plusle, Minun, a Mawile named Donna, an Aron named Rory, a Slakoth named Sans, an Oddish named Weed, and an Illumise named Alaya.

All eight gym badges, but have not yet beaten Elite Four.

No Master Ball, but possesses most of the Evolutionary Stones. Also, all the HM's apart from Cut.

If you can provide this then THANK YOU SO MUCH! All I really need is the core Pokemon team, especially the Skarmory, the Groundon, and the Torchic. Don't feel like you need to go to all the trouble of nicknaming them. I'll do it myself.

Much appreciated.
    :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Had my entire game go to pieces after trading a Bellossom in Pacifidlog Town. Can someone create a replacement?

This is probably the wrong place to post this request! Unless you are playing on a rom, and even then, what you are asking for is unlikely to happen.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2017
    I saw a thread on this site detailing sharing save files, and some people posted requests. And yes, I am playing on a ROM.
    If I did post it in the wrong place, can you redirect me to the right one, or maybe a tip to getting it back some other way?
    Either that, or if someone could find a completely blank save file to edit with something like Encyclopedia Pokemon. All the ones I can find are ones with 18 Quintillion shiny Pokemon and completed the Elite Four so many times it causes a stack overflow and you haven't beaten the Elite Four at all...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back