• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lost PokeWalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
Years
  • I lost my PokeWalker recently and am getting a new one, I have two questions:

1. Will I lose all my stored stats from my old one?
    2. I downloaded Yellow Forest and Winner's Path, will they just transfer to the new one or am I just s.o.l?

Years
  • You'll have to force the Pokemon you sent to your other one to come back to your game (You can do it by pressing a button combination in the game. I'm not sure what it is, but it's in the manual for the Pokewalker). Also, I don't think you'll lose your courses, but I can't be sure.

Also, how can you get a new one, besides eBay? I haven't seen any stores that sell them.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • If you had any Pokémon in your lost PokéWalker then you can read the manual to find out how you can obtain your Pokémon back in the game safely. Because it is a new PokéWalker and you will have to set it for your game, I don't think your stats will be kept, but I couldn't say for sure. As for the event courses, I believe you'll be able to download that into your new PokéWalker. Again, I'm not sure as I have yet to actually use my PokéWalker, but you can always do a little research to find out.

All that being said, please use the HG/SS Help Thread for anymore questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back