• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOST Seasons 1-5 Rewatch

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
  • In the lead up to the final season of Lost, which starts sometime in February of next year. I will be watching every episode from 1 to 103 (all 5 currently released seasons) over the next three months: November, December, and January. I will be watching at least one episode a day and blogging about each one as I watch them.

I'm doing this, because I am sure that there are things I've missed throughout the series and I'd like to know as much as possible by the time the final season starts. The blogs will hopefully also help other Lost fans here at PC who have forgotten what's happened.

If there are any fans of Lost that would either like to help me piece things together, or would in fact like to watch the episodes with me, please leave a comment.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Alinthea;bt29047 said:
    I think a blog per episode is going to be a bit extreme. But what ever.

Enjoy.

Lol, I was actually thinking the exact same thing after I posted the entry. Perhaps once a week would be better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Yeah, totally didn't procrastinate on the last rewatch...*-* I'm going to try to keep up this time though.

When even is season 6, February?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Season 6 starts in January for America, and in early February for Australia. I think.
    The current dates are still up in the air. :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    They give us enough time for, like, six rewatches. But, I'm excited...so post away!

Back