• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    okay then *puches mystic T in the arm* ow! you hurt my fist!

ok then anyway in lost how do da survivors get rescued?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Ouch! They get rescued by boat.

Hey Suki, Your punches hurt so much. I gotta go to the Hospital, I blleding to much :dead:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    well thats a silly ending :surprised

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Yo SM and MT chill! Anyway, I am new to lost, I saw a thrity minute recap of the first season and now I am like addicted! I may buy the first season on DVD, and I am definetly gonna watch the new seaosn on ABC. I have it set on my TVIO. XD

Years
  • Suki said:
    This thread is about a programme called Lost well actually drama thing which has SO many episodes
    its where a group of about 47 people are stranded on an island and there are wierd things going on and the characters have very different past lives - I love Lost! :D
    How is it that it has many episodes when it only had one season?

Also, I think they did enough plot twists for the whole year... as quoted from Best Week Ever. Awesome show though it gets a little bit farfetch'd ... to the point where I go: "huh?" and it has too many reruns.

Back