• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lotsa random trades!! :D

The One Winged Angel

Ada Rules!!!
    Years
    First off, I have gligars of almost any gender/nature combo, most should have good iv's and all are Lv 1 with no ev's. Most have Baton Pass too.

Also, Deoxys for trade, completly untouched, low HP and defense I'vs, above average speed, and high sp.def (Not certain of sp.att) Sassy natured, Lv 30 (Obviously).

Also have Lv 92 Gardevoir and lv 100 Crobat if your interested.

For Deoxys I want either a Female shiny Zubat or a shiny Tentacool, You can have a magmizer for free if you'd like! ;)

Gardevoir and Crobat, are for close to anything, worth having.

Gligars are pretty much free.

Niltaic

Breloom Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Cali
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    For the Gardevoir,
    I have lv86 Rayquaza (nicknamed), Groudon, Kyogre, Moltres, Articuno, Regice, Regirock, or Raiku if you're interested :)

Edit: Would you ONLY accept shiny zubat or shiny tentacool for Deoxys or would you consider other offers too?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Gligar Impish?
    what nature is ur gardevoir and crobat?
    I have 3 random pokemons is that alrite?

The One Winged Angel

Ada Rules!!!
    Years
    nekolexis: That'll be ok! ;)

Niltaic: I've always needed a Kyogre so I'd like that for the Gardevoir. And as for the Deoxys, I will accept other shinies I like too. But preferably one of those two.

Lumine: You can have the Gligar Impish,as for the Gaerdevoir and Crobat: Natures: Gardevoir-Impish Crobat-Rash, but unless you can beat a Kyogre, you cannot have the Gardevoir. Sorry! :)
    PS: What are these Random Pokemon?

My Friendcode Everyone: 1976 7696 4568

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Hows about a shiny latias for crobat/gardeviur

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    hey want a rayquaza for the crobat/gardevoir? pm me when ur online for the gligar (or + either one of those 2)

Back