• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love Advice (AshxMay)(MistyxTracey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Love advice.
    By Skitty101
    (AshxMay and MistyxTracey)

May sat on a rock all by herself with a small frown on her face. She heaved a sigh saying, "How can I tell him? When he's so caught up in being a Pokemon master." She was talking about Ash. She had a crush on him since the day she saw how attached he was to his Pikachu.

From that day on she wanted to travel with him on his Pokemon journey. The more she got to know him the more powerful her crush became. There she was sitting on a rock. Hesitant to tell Ash how she felt about him. She was afraid he wouldn't like her the same way.

For a few minutes that seemed like hours May just sat there thinking. When she heard a voice. "Hey, May. Something wrong?" It was Misty. She had joined Ash and co since her sisters said she could for a few months. "Oh, hi, Misty." May said with a weak smile. "Nothing."

Misty took a seat on the rock next to May. "C'mon, you can tell me." "Azu." Said Misty's Azurill. May bit her lower lip. And glanced at Misty. "Well, you see…"May said nervously fiddling with her hands. "It's about a crush."
    "A crush?" Misty questioned. "The details, please."

"Well, don't get angry but…" May stuttered. "It's Ash!" She said quickly. May covered her face in her hands in embarrassment. Misty just had a blank expression on her face, then a smirk. "Have a little crush on Ash, eh?" Misty said teasing her a bit. "Embarrass me more, why don't cha?" May said, her voice muffled. "I'm just teasing! You like Ash then, go for it." Misty said encouragingly.

May took her face out of her hands. "You mean it? I thought you liked Ash, too?" May said confused. "Well, I admit I used to have a crush on Ash. But I've outgrown it." Misty paused as a blush appeared on her face. "There's someone else I have my sights on, though." "Really? I don't want to be nosey but, who?" May said curiously. "You see, back when Ash and I were in the Orange Islands a guy named Tracey joined us and well, he's the one." "Oh, Misty!" May said happily. "Have you told him yet?"

Misty signed sadly. "To sum up, I'm in the same situation as you." "Does that mean no?" May asked already knowing the answer. Misty nodded. The two girls sat there looking down thinking about the person they had a crush upon. There was silence for a while then May spoke.

"I have an idea!" She said standing up. Misty jumped startled a bit. "What do you say if I try to help you get with this Tracey guy?" "And I can help you get with Ash!" Misty replied back, who caught what May was suggesting. "Deal." Misty and May say together, shaking hands.

To be continued!

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Thanks for the comments, here's more of the story. ^_^

Meanwhile, Ash was sitting under a tree polishing his badges. Next to him was his little yellow buddy Pikachu. It was munching on some Pokemon food. "One more badge to go." He said whilst polishing his latest badge, the Mind badge.

"Pika." Pikachu replied its mouth full of Pokemon food. "You must be hungry huh, Pikachu?" Ash asked his yellow pal, patting its head. Pikachu nods and smiles happily. "Hey, I wonder where May and Misty are?" Ash said looking around. He was so busy polishing his badges he didn't realize May and Misty had left his sight.

"I'm sure they're not to far from here." Brock assured, while reading a Pokemon guidebook. "Yeah, you're right." Ash said with a nod continuing to shine up his badges.

Meanwhile with Misty and May. "So here's the plan." Misty said holding down a poster board. "While Ash is polishing his badges, you go up and startle him!" She said while drawing a chibi Ash polishing badges then a startled chibi Ash with his badges in the air.

"Why do I have to scare him?" May said a bit worried. "I don't know? I just thought it would be funny." Misty said with a smirk. With that May sweat dropped. "Anyway if you scared him you could pretend you feel really sorry for scaring him and he might start to feel sorry for you." "You really think he will?" May questioned. "It's worth a shot isn't it?" Misty said winking.

The next minute, May was hiding behind the tree where Ash was polishing his badges. She took a deep breath then, "Hi, Ash!" She said cheerfully. Ash, jumped startled, as planned throwing up his badges. Even Pikachu got scared and threw up the Pokemon food in its paws.

The badges came falling back down some hitting Ash in the head. "Ow! May's why'd you have to go and scare me!" Ash snapped. "S-Sorry…Ash." May said under her breath.

She didn't have to pretend to feel sorry about what she had done she really did feel bad. Really bad. "I didn't mean it." May said tears coming to her eyes. "May don't…" Before Ash could finish May was running away trying to hide her tears. "May, wait!" Ash called running after her.

Nearby Misty was hiding behind a tree. "Poor May. Ash didn't have to yell at her." Misty whispered feeling sympathy for May. May was still crying as she sat on the same rock she had before. "May, there you are." Ash said catching his breath. "Pika." Pikachu ran toward May wanting to help.

"Pika?" Pikachu questioned looking at May. May turned away from Pikachu. "May?" Ash's calm voice was concerned. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." May looked into Ash's eyes. His eyes shown sadness.

How could May turn away from a face like that. "It really hurts to get rained on by badges." Ash said rubbing his head. May chuckled. "Funny, huh?" Ash came to sit next to May, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"I really am sorry." He said. "Me, too." May said looking down. "Uh…Ash?" "Yeah?" Ash wondered. "I…I love you." Ash was speechless, he then smiled blushing. "I like you too, May." He replied. "You do?" May said looking at Ash.

Ash nodded. May, then kissed Ash gently on the cheek, which made Ash blush even more. The two embraced themselves in a hug. Misty, who was following them, was hiding behind a bush. "Success!" She whispered, snapping her fingers.

Later Ash and May were sitting together on a bench happy that they had let out their true feelings for each other. They were deep in conversation. "Uh, May? Misty wants ya." Max said rudely interrupting them.

May turned to see her little brother Max in front of them. His smile quickly turned to a smirk as he thought up an idea to annoy his older sister. "Ooh, May has a boyfriend." Max said with a snicker. May glared at Max."I'm sorry about what you're about to see." May said to Ash as she reached for her cup of soda.

Max, who was to busy laughing wasn't paying any attention to what May was about to do. She grabbed the back of his collar. "Eh?" Max yelped. May had an evil smirk on her face as she poured the soda down her little brother's shirt. "Ahhh!!" Max screamed as he felt the ice go down his shirt.

"You're evil, you know that!!" He walks away as if he had just been given a wedgie. "See you later." May said smiling sweetly at Ash, half laughing. May went toward the videophones where Misty was. "What was up with Max? I saw him come by here, he was extremely wet." Misty wondered.

"Believe me, you don't want to know." May grinned, shaking her head back and forth. "So, you ready to tell Tracey how you feel about him?" "I don't know…? What if he doesn't like me that way?" Misty said nervously. "Don't talk like that. I'm sure he likes you!" May encouraged. "Well, if you insist…" Misty said hesitantly.

Well, there ya go! I'll write more soon. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back